- Product Brochure (PDF)
- Sample Lessons (Course 4)
- Assessment (ADAM K-7) with Instruction
- System Requirements
LGL Math Edge for Educators
LGL Math Edge is a powerful web-based learning system that provides students of all grades with the support they need to succeed in K to 7 instructional level math. Math Edge combines our powerful online math assessment with supplemental math instruction, providing 176 lessons and 50+ hours of instruction!
Our Diagnostic Assessment of Mathematics (ADAM) K-7 serves as the foundation for Math Edge. Students take this assessment to determine their strengths and weaknesses in mathematics.
- Isolates students’ mastery levels across 44 sub-tests for all five strands
- Includes critical problem-solving
- Features oral reading of items to eliminate reading issues for ELL students and struggling readers
- Scores 44 student sub-tests and automatically provides individual reports
- Recommends one of LGL Math Edge's 5 courses and individually assigns only the lessons needed
- Offers five rich and effective courses, each of which contains 60 lessons
- Students are assigned only the lessons they need based on the assessment
- Covers these five strands: 1) Numbers and Operations, 2) Algebra, 3) Geometry, 4) Data Analysis, and 5) Measurement
- Features a scoring system designed to encourage intrinsic motivation in students
- Rewards students in real time with positive feedback
- Reports each student’s performance automatically
Teachers can easily monitor each student’s progress and repeat assessments to ensure advances in learning.