LGL Math Edge for Parents
LGL Math Edge is a powerful web-based learning system that gives children of all ages the support they need to succeed in K to 7 instructional level math. LGL Math Edge combines our powerful online math assessment with effective math instruction, providing 176 lessons and 50+ hours of instruction!
Our Diagnostic Assessment of Mathematics (ADAM) K-7 serves as the foundation for LGL Math Edge. Children take this assessment to determine their strengths and weaknesses in mathematics.
- Isolates students’ math understanding across 44 sub-tests for all five strands
- Includes critical problem-solving
- Features oral reading of items to eliminate any reading difficulties
- Scores 44 sub-tests and automatically provides individual reports
- Recommends one of LGL Math Edge's 5 courses and individually assigns only the lessons needed
LGL Math Edge:
- Offers five rich and effective courses, each of which contains 60 lessons
- Students are assigned only the lessons they need based on the assessment
- Covers these five strands: 1) Numbers and Operations, 2) Algebra, 3) Geometry, 4) Data Analysis, and 5) Measurement
- Features a scoring system designed to motivate children
- Rewards children in real time with positive feedback
- Reports each child’s performance automatically
Parents can easily monitor each student’s progress and repeat assessments to ensure advances in learning.