Administrators: Diagnostic Assessment and Differentiated Instruction
District and school administrators across the nation have the ever increasing responsibility to improve student success. Let's Go Learn acknowledges the pressing need for a partnership for fundamental change in the assessment and instruction paradigm. To that end, Let's Go Learn provides a system of diagnostic assessment, profiling each student's individual math and reading abilities, as well as complementary supplemental instruction, all designed by trained educational specialists. In a time when districts and textbook companies find it easier to measure only benchmarks, Let's Go Learn provides the means to have classroom instruction driven by diagnostic data on each individual student.
Diagnostic assessment platform that is accessible to all
- The Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) and Diagnostic Online Math Assessment (DOMA) families of assessments allow teachers to administer multiple tests simultaneously and interpret assessments to identify each student's particular learning needs
- Allows schools to utilize their Internet-connected labs and classroom computers to improve student learning
- Allows teachers to monitor student progress and easily use assessment information to group students by ability and modify instruction to meet individual needs
- Generates automatic, individualized reports for parents, tutors, and teachers
- Provides ongoing aggregate reporting on a school or district level
- Tracks progress objectively throughout the year via criterion-referenced grade measures correlated to and reported in accord with state standards
Virtual reading and math expertise as if a reading or math specialist were actually diagnosing each child
- Enables services for all students struggling in reading or math
- Provides services of a virtual reading or math specialist when too few or none are available
- Offers valid, reliable assessment reports tied to state Reading/Language Arts standards and NCTM math standards
Program placement based on each district's specific programs
- Provides customized instructional recommendations
- Utilizes district-specific guidelines to place students appropriately into a number of commercially available reading programs
- Offers access to individual online tutoring for students through Let's Go Learn's Reading EDGE, Comprehension EDGE, Pre-Algebra EDGE, Algebra EDGE, and Pre-Algebra Pathways programs
- Provides customized professional development
What can LGL do for you?Administrators | Teachers | Learning Centers | ESL/EDELL | Special Education
Why Choose Let's Go Learn?
- Teacher tested and approved
- Interactive web-based assessment and instruction
- Detailed reporting
- Simple Scalable Deployment
Let's Go Learn has provided assessment and instruction to over 4 million students worldwide!
We have been serving school districts, learning/tutoring centers, charter schools, and private schools since 2000.