English Language Learners: Assessment and Instruction
Let's Go Learn offers products to support the education of English Language Learners, both in and out of the classroom.
- The Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) program has been correlated to state English Language Development (ELD) Reading standards and have been accepted as supplementary programs for ELD Reading/ ELA programs.
- DORA Spanish/EDELL allows teachers to compare Spanish-speaking students' first language reading strategies with English reading strategies.
- All products offer visual, audio, and text support, which makes content more accessible for English Language Learners.
- To support the instructional needs of bilingual programs, Let's Go Learn will offer Spanish assessment and instructional products in the near future.
What can LGL do for you?Administrators | Teachers | Learning Centers | ESL/EDELL | Special Education
Why Choose Let's Go Learn?
- Teacher tested and approved
- Interactive web-based assessment and instruction
- Detailed reporting
- Simple Scalable Deployment
Let's Go Learn has provided assessment and instruction to over 4 million students worldwide!
We have been serving school districts, learning/tutoring centers, charter schools, and private schools since 2000.