Special Education: Reading Intervention and Math Intervention
Let's Go Learn's products offer an effective and efficient way to diagnose and teach the reading and math skills of students with special needs.
- Assessments are aligned with state standards in both math and reading, assisting teachers in creating standards-based Individual Education Programs (IEPs) for their students with special needs.
- Comprehensive reports highlight students' strengths and weaknesses and provide narrative learning strategies and instructional recommendations beneficial for each student's particular needs.
- The Reading EDGE, Comprehension EDGE, Pre-Algebra EDGE, Algebra EDGE, and Pre-Algebra Pathways instructional programs provide students with special needs individualized instructional support in multiple modalities, tailored to their specific needs as identified by the Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) and Diagnostic Online Math Assessment (DOMA).
What can LGL do for you?Administrators | Teachers | Learning Centers | ESL/EDELL | Special Education
Why Choose Let's Go Learn?
- Teacher tested and approved
- Interactive web-based assessment and instruction
- Detailed reporting
- Simple Scalable Deployment
Let's Go Learn has provided assessment and instruction to over 4 million students worldwide!
We have been serving school districts, learning/tutoring centers, charter schools, and private schools since 2000.