Sample pre/post growth and other aggregate reports
With Let's Go Learn's Gain Reports, a parent, teacher, or administrator can track the gains their child is making, using the DORA or DOMA tests.
- Individual Student Gain Reports show the growth of one student across all measures of an assessment. Current scores are shown, in comparison to previous scores, to demonstrate a student's growth over time.
- School or District Reports, for principals and administrators. These reports will provide summative and diagnostic aggregate reporting on your schools and students. The data portal is a data warehouse and thus will historically store old roster data for year to year comparisons.
Program Placement Reports (Districts/Schools)
The Let's Go Learn Program Placement Reports can be used with any assessment to assess students for placement into regular or intervention programs or classes. This is ideal for response to intervention (RTI) implementations which require a true diagnostic tool as a starting point.
- Secondary Use: Middle and High schools test students in either the Spring or Fall. A report is run for each school that sorts students into specific remedial programs or regular classes.
- Customization: Teachers work with LGL to determine specific profiles that should qualify students for each Intervention or regular program/class. These profiles can be complex and unique to each site. Once done they are uploaded to the LGL Program Placement reporting engine. Reports are run by schools on demand when they need them.
Site Curriculum/Intervention Planning
The Let's Go Learn DORA "classroom profile" tool that is available to individual teachers is now available to run across an entire site. This allows administrators to evaluate a site based on the reading profiles of the students. Often it is found that the intervention the school is buying is incorrect or in the wrong quantities.
- Site Profiling: Imagine getting this example graph for each school in a district. It would allows for more efficient intervention planning and execution since in reality schools are like students: Individual! Thus, intervention could be customized to the population of the students at each site.