End of Year Tasks to Prepare for the Fall
Now that the end of the year is coming to a close here are a few things you can do to make the transition to the fall smoother:
1) Clean up students added during the school year
- Make sure students have a valid Student ID and Date of Birth if you are a multi-teacher account.*
2) Determine what type of training you'll need for the fall. Schedule it now.
- New and existing users benefit from trainings to learn new features as well as how to better use Let's Go Learn products
- Live web conference trainings are FREE! Request one now.
3) Preview our getting started in the fall virtual tours
- For organizations with 100 students or less watch the virtual tour now.
- For organizations with more than 100 students watch the virtual tour now.
* Automatic loading scripts use the districts' Student ID and the students' Date of Birth to uniquely identify each student. Having these fields accurately entered will ensure that new rosters loaded will move or add students correctly.