Teacher Getting Started
1) Go to http://www.letsgolearn.com and then click on the login button.
2) Using the web browser* you plan on using for assessment/instruction, click on the "System Check" link on the left side of the screen. If your system does not pass, upgrade your browser's Adobe/Macromedia Flash plug-in to latest version.
3) Be sure to use headphones if multiple students will be assessed in the same room at the same time. Check the headphone audio volume.
4) Reports are immediately available through the parent/teacher master account. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.05 or higher to view reports. OS X users be sure to read our special note on OS X and Acrobat (OS X and Acrobat).
*If you experience any browser difficulties, later versions of Internet Explorer work best. Firefox is a very clean and fast web browser that you might want to consider if you have trouble with Internet Explorer.
Instructions for Teachers and Lab instructors:
- Administration of the assessment scripts, guideliness, and hints (Print out for all teachers to read)
Assigning assessment(s) to a single student or to an entire class:
- View flash demo (single student)
- View flash demo (entire class)
Creating and editing Classes/Folders:
- View flash demo
Support tools (links)
- Support home
- Parent Faq’s
- All printable instructions
- Request Support
- Virtual and support tours
Support document 065