As an Administrator you may wish to look up your existing teacher logins and passwords. To do this:-
- Go to http://www.letsgolearn.com and enter your administrator's login/password in the "teacher login" fields.
- Click on the <ADMIN> tab at the top of the screen.
- You will be able to see all teachers who are associated with your account and view their logins/password/school code.
- You can also create groups for your teachers eg, elementary schools or SPED etc to help you when you are creating reports.
- To view data for a specific teacher, click on 'View' in the 'Teacher's Acct' column.
Tags: Look Up Teacher Logins as an Administrator, 5.5