Schools with multiple teacher logins and school districts can opt to have an Administrator’s login. Some ‘Admin’ accounts will works as a teacher account as well, with the Administrative reports displaying on the <MANAGE> tab. Accounts displayed as the one below is a dedicated Administrators account.
To create a group go to the <MANAGE> tab and click on ‘Run Reports’.
Next, click on ‘Manage Group Profiles’.
From within the Admin account, administrators have quick and easy access to all teacher accounts within their school or school district.
By clicking on ‘View’ in the “Teacher’s Acct’ column, you will be taken straight into that teacher’s account to view data, run reports etc.
From within the Administrators account, there are many district wide reports available. To create these reports, go to the <MANAGE> tab and click on ‘Run Reports’.
Reports currently available are:-
To create one of the above reports, click on the report title, eg Response to Intervention and Diagnostic Placement Report’. Use the drop down menu to choose from K-1, 6-8 or 9th grade RTi report. Click on ‘Continue’.
Next choose the group and enter the date range. Select the teachers by adding a check mark in the box next to the teacher’s name. Click on ‘Display Report’ (will be displayed on the screen), or ‘Download Report’ (will be transferred to an Excel spreadsheet.
Any custom reports requested can be viewed by going to the <MANAGE> tab, ‘Run Reports’ from within the Administrators account.
As an Administrator you may wish to look up your existing teacher logins and passwords. To do this:-
Administrators and teachers can create reports to demonstrate growth for individual students (see 2.2) or for a larger group of students. The following reports are available to teachers and administrators by going to the <MANAGE> tab and 'Run Reports'.
1. Pre/Post Gain Report - can be created either on screen or downloaded into Excel. Pre/Post Gain report will detail grade equivalent scores and growth made in years/months for each student. This report can be run for one class, group(s) or per teacher or school and even school district.
2. Development Gain Report can be created either on screen or downloaded into Excel. This report will show growth over time per student group.
3. Development Gain A and B. This report will demonstrate growth over time students have made per sub-test eg High Frequency Words, Fractions etc. This report will show growth per student group.
4. Response to Intervention and Diagnostic Placement Report (RtI) will group students determined by their need to focus on Comprehension Strategies only, Comprehension Strategies and Vocabulary, Decoding only etc. RtI reports available for Kindergarten/1st grade; 1st-5th Grade; 6th-8th Grade, 9th Grade and PreAlgebra.
5. DORA Comprehension Subtest Analysis. This report provides detailed information per student on the DORA Comprehension sub-test. Length of time student spent reading passage, length of time taken to answer questions (in seconds), score and difficulty level of passage.