Teachers: Classroom Based Assessment and Differentiated Instruction
Created by teachers and teacher educators, Let's Go Learn's products are designed with the goal of accelerating every student's achievement, but with the realities of school and classroom constraints in mind.
- The Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) and Diagnostic Online Math Assessment (DOMA) families of assessments allow teachers to administer multiple tests simultaneously and interpret assessments to identify each student's particular learning needs.
- Diagnostic reports help teachers craft lessons that address these needs.
- Instructional programs, Reading EDGE, Comprehension EDGE, Pre-Algebra EDGE, Algebra EDGE, and Pre-Algebra Pathways provide individualized plans based on student needs.
- Student reports allow teacher to monitor student progress and provide written progress reports to parents and administrators.
- Reports for parents help teachers connect school experiences with home experiences.
- Knowing each student's individual needs allows teachers to manage a classroom of students with diverse social and academic needs.
- Let's Go Learn's professional development and support help teachers to grow professionally.
What can LGL do for you?Administrators | Teachers | Learning Centers | ESL/EDELL | Special Education
Why Choose Let's Go Learn?
- Teacher tested and approved
- Interactive web-based assessment and instruction
- Detailed reporting
- Simple Scalable Deployment
Let's Go Learn has provided assessment and instruction to over 4 million students worldwide!
We have been serving school districts, learning/tutoring centers, charter schools, and private schools since 2000.