LGL Math Edge
The cart is empty Checkout
LGL Math Edge is a powerful web-based learning system that gives children of all ages the support they need to succeed in K to 7 instructional level math. LGL Math Edge combines our powerful online math assessment with effective math instruction, providing 176 unique lessons and up to 50+ hours of instruction!
- Assessment (ADAM K-7) with Instruction (LGL Math Edge).
- Appropriate for students K-12 who have K-7 math instructional level needs
- Valid for 1 year from purchase date
- Supplemental instruction uses animation, songs, and melodies in a gaming environment
- Lessons use explicit instruction and interactive practice to engage and teach students
Check out what other people are saying!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Posted by J. Siegismund on 11/04/2014
"My son has always had a great deal of negative self talk when it comes to math. The first time using this program he said, "I love this math". He feels very proud and successful. He actually looks forward to math. It is so rewarding to see this change."
Mom of a 6th grader
Posted by Sue B. on 10/29/2012
"My son loves this math instruction. It's interactive and fun. The new ADAM assessment was really informative and how it ties in with specific instruction is awesome!"
Write a review
Highly recommended products!
ADAM (Adaptive, Diagnostic Assessment of Mathematics) K-7: Designed specifically to be fully aligned with the Common Core Standards, ADAM assess across 44 constructs within NCTM's five instructional strands.