ELA & Reading Intervention
Digital tools to support K-12 teachers
and struggling readers.
How is Let’s Go Learn different?
To provide effective reading intervention, you need to diagnose learning gaps so that students get personalized, ideal instruction at their Zone of Proximal Development.
We support ELA/reading initiatives for a phased-in approach to literacy reform.
Turn-key intervention program targeting each student’s gaps
Support of IEP writing and goal setting for students with IEPs
Accurate accountability and growth measurement
Automatic scaffolding for core lessons
Supplemental instruction for core reading class
Teacher-led learning and flexible grouping
MTSS/RTI implementation and optimization
Question 1: Why do district ELA/reading programs fail when they offer only core curricula and exclusively rely on grade-level benchmark tests?
Answer: Equality is their goal, rather than equity. Students continue to fall behind. Districts see stagnant ELA/reading proficiency scores year after year. They fail to help the majority of students thrive in ELA/reading.
Question 2: How does committing to a personalized ELA/reading model or framework lead to equity?
Answer: By choosing a personalized learning model for ELA/reading, Let’s Go Learn breaks the cycle of fixed pacing guides and narrowly taught ELA/reading skills and strategies. We simplify personalized implementation to ease the transition for each teacher.
We begin with a precise analysis of each student.
- Diagnosis of gaps in reading skills: high-frequency words, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, spelling, vocabulary development, and reading comprehension
- Clear data and narratives to support IEP writing and goal setting
- Reporting to support individual, small-group, or whole-class instruction
- Descriptive and actionable reports to share with parents and students
- Automatic progress monitoring via weekly, monthly, or quarterly pre-made formative tests
Then our system assigns a personalized learning path for each student.
- Explicit instruction is given in each lesson.
- Animations, songs, and graphics help all students access the lessons.
- Gamification provides practice and ensures student engagement.
- Instruction levels range from K to 9th grade for all students, as appropriate.
- Students get what they need–not what a grade-level placement test assumes they need!
Our reports make student data accessible to teachers, students, parents, and administrators.
- Teachers can print reports to share with parents.
- Data can be used in IEP meetings.
- Data can be exported for special education compliance.
- Administrators can compare school by school performance.
- Principals can improve their instructional leadership.
Next, monitor student progress with our automated formative assessments.
Used for progress monitoring required for special education or district formative testing initiatives:
- Pre-made short skills/concepts quizzes assignable with a click of a button
- Pre-made sub-test adaptive tests assignable with a click of a button
- All data vertically scaled, rolling up to a single ELA/reading score card for each student
- Turnkey progress monitoring system for teachers
- No more teacher-made test creation required
- Progress monitoring that is legally compliant for students with IEPs
Our system continuously adjusts learning paths, using ongoing formative assessment data.
Use our flexible & fully automated system for all your ELA/reading initiatives.
|Personalized K-8 ELA||Secondary Intervention||9th-grade Placement|
|Family Engagement||RTI/MTSS Support||Automatic Summer School Intervention|