We know the purpose of placement is to advance your child’s learning, so we have designed accurate and easy-to-read reading placement reports. These are available immediately after your child completes the test. For example, the Summary of Scores Report describes a high-level view of your child’s performance.
- A legend at the top describes score ranges for each reading domain for every grade level.
- Reading content is divided into seven skills: high-frequency words, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, spelling, vocabulary development, and reading comprehension.
- Your child’s raw score and grade level are shown for each skill.
- An overall summary of your child’s reading grade level is included in the report.
- Below the legend, skills (called sections) are displayed and an instructional goal for each skill is shown.
- Every skill either has a raw score and corresponding grade level or is shown as NT (Not Tested).
- As a parent, you can now present instruction at the level your child needs in order to grow reading skills, regardless of their age or grade. It doesn’t matter if your child is below, at, or above grade level, you have all the information you need to make decisions.