Online Reading Placement and Assessments for Homeschool
Find your child’s grade level for every reading skill
Our placement test and assessments analyze mastery of grade-level reading objectives and identify
For 20+ years, Let’s Go Learn has helped homeschool parents teach their children.
- Our research-based reading scope and sequence offers depth and breadth.
- Our adaptive placement test analyzes mastery by topic and grade-level equivalency.
- Our reports identify learning gaps by topic and grade level.
- Our online instruction uses placement data to assign lessons that close learning gaps.
In addition to reading placement, our online platform significantly supports your child’s reading growth and achievement.
- Uses our research-based scope and system for each grade level
- Adapts up and down to a child’s mastery regardless of child’s grade
- Offers child a game-like experience as they answer test items
- Provides parents or home teachers with easy-to-read reporting
- Identifies reading learning gaps
- Includes skills-based quizzes and subtopic tests to monitor academic growth
- Provides optional online learning that addresses specific learning gaps
Let’s Go Learn provides homeschool parents with the tools they need to make instructional decisions.
We know the purpose of placement is to advance your child’s learning, so we have designed accurate and easy-to-read reading placement reports. These are available immediately after your child completes the test. For example, the Summary of Scores Report describes a high-level view of your child’s performance.
- A legend at the top describes score ranges for each reading domain for every grade level.
- Reading content is divided into seven skills: high-frequency words, phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, spelling, vocabulary development, and reading comprehension.
- Your child’s raw score and grade level are shown for each skill.
- An overall summary of your child’s reading grade level is included in the report.
- Below the legend, skills (called sections) are displayed and an instructional goal for each skill is shown.
- Every skill either has a raw score and corresponding grade level or is shown as NT (Not Tested).
- As a parent, you can now present instruction at the level your child needs in order to grow reading skills, regardless of their age or grade. It doesn’t matter if your child is below, at, or above grade level, you have all the information you need to make decisions.