How We Support
Schools and Districts
We are listening.
In these unprecedented times, we are ready with effective assessments and curriculum that work for virtual and hybrid instruction. Further, we have fine-tuned our programs to meet new guidelines and requirements.
- Addressing “Learning Loss”: Per the CARES act or EANS, ESSER I, ESSER II, we qualify to address unfinished learning or “learning loss.” We can accurately pinpoint students’ gaps and provide prescriptions for teachers to act upon or direct online differentiated instruction.
- Remote or In-Person: Assessments and instruction that will allow schools to operate with students who toggle between remote and in-person learning.
- Direct Parent Support: Direct parent communication in Spanish and English.
- Direct Instructional Paths: Individual learning paths for English Language Arts or Math for students whether in Tiers 1, 2, 3 or having an IEP.
- Real-Time Progress Monitoring: Ongoing progress monitoring for legal compliance and best practices to ensure intervention and instructional paths are working. Easy tool to legally measure standards-based growth.
Complete the form below. One of our educational consultants will contact you to brainstorm how to implement our solutions for your school or district.