How We Support
Schools and Districts
We are listening.
In these uncertain times, we are ready with effective assessments and curriculum that work for virtual and hybrid instruction. Further, we have fine-tuned our programs to meet new guidelines and requirements.
- Addressing “Learning Loss”: Per the CARES act or EANS, ESSER I, ESSER II, we qualify to address unfinished learning or “learning loss” as referenced in these emergency grant funding support for public and non-public schools.
- Remote and Live Assessments: Diagnostic assessments that work at home or school. Reporting that tells teachers or parents what to do next.
- Direct Parent Support: Direct parent communication in Spanish and English.
- Direct Instructional Paths: Individual learning paths for English Language Arts or Math.
- Student and Classroom Progress Reporting: Ongoing progress reports even as students shift between hybrid and virtual instruction.
Complete the form below. One of our educational consultants will contact you to brainstorm how to implement our solutions for your school or district.