Online K-9 Math Curriculum for Homeschool
Each lesson of our homeschool math curriculum targets your child’s learning gaps.
LGL Math Edge provides evidence-based lessons with instruction and practice that close learning gaps.
- Our online curriculum uses your child’s math placement results to assign lessons.
- Lessons use songs, animation, color, and game-like interactivity to teach.
- Our learning system tracks and monitors your child’s progress in real time.
- Quizzes and tests are available at any time interval that you choose.
- After your child takes quizzes and tests, the learning system updates your child’s curriculum.
- Our ongoing progress monitoring and revised learning path ensure academic progress.
LGL Math Edge uses your child’s learning gaps rather than their age or grade to assign lessons.
LGL Math Edge‘s lessons are always at your child’s learning level, so children at all ability levels get exactly what they need to progress in mastery of math objectives. Personalized learning reports provide a variety of resource options for parents to support their children’s math progress and achievement.
LGL Math Edge homeschool curriculum is personalized to each student’s mathematics needs.
LGL Math Edge uses your child’s homeschool placement test to personalize their initial course, which is updated as they complete lessons and take quizzes and tests.
- Every lesson provides direct instruction and practice that is perfect for your child’s learning level.
- Lesson content is taught through animations, songs, graphics, and interactivity.
- Lesson sequence reinforces newly mastered skills and concepts and deepens conceptual understanding and critical thinking.
- Practice activities are highly interactive with immediate instructional feedback to correct and incorrect responses.
- Viewable scores motivate your children to “play” until they get perfect scores for each lesson.
Our online reports immediately allow you to see how your child is progressing so you can fine-tune their instruction.
As your children work online with LGL Math Edge, their progress is saved and instantly available in easy-to-understand, narrative reports. Parents can use these reports to target skills and concepts that need additional instruction through projects, manipulatives, or print activities.
Ensure mastery of skills with research-based instruction that adapts to skill gaps and provides practice opportunities.