Online K-12 Reading and ELA Curriculum for Homeschool
Each homeschool reading or ELA lesson targets your child’s learning gaps.
LGL ELA/Reading Edge provides evidence-based lessons with instruction and practice that close learning gaps.
- Our online curriculum uses your child’s reading/ELA placement results to assign lessons.
- Lessons use songs, animation, color, and game-like interactivity to teach.
- Our learning system tracks and monitors your child’s progress in real time.
- Quizzes and tests are available at any time interval that you choose.
- After your child takes quizzes and tests, the learning system updates your child’s curriculum.
- Our ongoing progress monitoring and revised learning path ensure academic progress.
LGL ELA/Reading Edge uses your child’s learning gaps rather than their age or grade to assign lessons.
LGL ELA/Reading Edge‘s lessons are always at your child’s learning level, so children at all ability levels get exactly what they need to progress in mastery of reading and ELA objectives. Personalized learning reports provide a variety of resource options for parents to support their children’s reading/ELA progress and achievement.
LGL ELA/Reading Edge homeschool curriculum is personalized to each child’s reading and ELA needs.
LGL ELA/Reading Edge uses your child’s homeschool placement test to personalize their initial course, which is updated as they complete lessons and take quizzes and tests.
- Every lesson provides direct instruction and practice that is perfect for your child’s learning level.
- Lesson content is taught through animations, songs, graphics, and interactivity.
- Lesson sequence reinforces newly mastered skills and concepts and deepens conceptual understanding and critical thinking.
- Practice activities are highly interactive with immediate instructional feedback to correct and incorrect responses.
- Viewable scores motivate your children to “play” until they get perfect scores for each lesson.
Our homeschool reading curriculum is flexible so that it supports how you teach and how your child learns.
As your child works on online reading and ELA lessons within LGL ELA Edge, all their scores are captured and immediately available in easy-to-understand reports. Parents can use reports and recommendations to help them create their teaching plans. All parents know that their children who are proficient readers will have long-term benefits in future education, jobs, or careers. LGL ELA Edge offers homeschool parents personalized online lessons to support their child’s progress and achievement in reading and ELA.