We know the purpose of placement is to advance your child’s learning, so we have designed accurate and easy-to-read math placement reports. These are available immediately after your child completes the test. For example, the Summary of Scores Report describes a high-level view of your child’s performance.
- A legend at the top describes score ranges for each math strand for every grade level.
- Math content is divided into five strands: Numbers and Operations; Measurement; Data Analysis; Geometry; and Algebra.
- Your child’s raw score is shown for each skill in a strand and grade levels are shown for each.
- An overall summary of your child’s math grade level is included in the report.
- Below the legend, skills (called sections) are displayed and an instructional goal for each skill is shown.
- Every skill either has a raw score and corresponding grade level or is shown as NT (Not Tested).
- As a parent, you can now present instruction at the level your child needs in order to grow math skills, regardless of their age or grade. It doesn’t matter if your child is below, at, or above grade level, you have all the information you need to make decisions.