Customer Success Specialist
This position is similar to an Account Manager. But at Let’s Go Learn the CSS specifically is a customer advocate and seeks to ensure customer success. Seeking a motivated and out-going professional in the United States to serve as main point of contact with existing customers. Must be comfortable using and promoting technology and in particular assessment products. Must be personable and comfortable communicating and training educational professionals including teachers, principals, and district administrators.
-> Click here to Apply
Let’s Go Learn is seeking entry level to semi-experienced customer success specialist.
LOCATIONS: No positions open at this time.
- Achieve assigned goals as a member of the account management team
- Serves as the main point person for list of assigned customers
- Develop strong product knowledge of LGL products
- Communicate with customers to discuss their initiatives and their needs
- Develops account plan to ensure current and future product use
- Be able to train customer as needed
- Look for ways to expand customer to additional products if appropriate
- 2 + years of teaching experience
- Knowledge of public and/or private school environments
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree preferred
- Knowledge of Academic Curriculum
Inside Sales Representative
Seeking highly motivated inside sales person who is comfortable making cold calls and selling technology. High commission plan available. Lots of room for growth as inside sales will be expanding significantly over the next 12 months. Experience with inside educational sales required.
-> Click here to Apply
Let’s Go Learn is seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative with prior educational publishing cold calling experience to join our team.
LOCATIONS: 2 positions open!
- Achieve assigned goal
- Rekindles former customer and prospect relationships through telephone and email contact
- Generates new leads through cold calling campaigns
- Compiles account information on organizational structure, buying process, compensation process, existing products/tools to produce a prospective business report identifying potential business activities necessary to close accounts
- Maintains regular contact with account base, and increases revenue from positioning new and existing products, and closing the sale
- Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation in Quickbase of all activity
- Maintains broad knowledge of company products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products
- 2 + years of educational publishing sales related experience
- Must have achieved sales responsibility and annual goal
- Proven track record of selling
- Demonstrable success in driving the highest levels of Customer Experience