Why Let’s Go Learn?
Let’s Go Learn solutions focus on solving real-problems that educators and parents encounter.
- Why is this student struggling to read?
- How do I identify the math gaps when they are 2 or 3 years below a student’s grade-level?
- How can I automatically remediate students in reading or math?
- How do I equally support on-grade students and students with IEPs?
We provide data that is actionable!
- Data that identifies gaps for all students, general education to students with IEPs
- Data to support daily small grouping
- Data to identify who needs more attention and support
- Data for automated online instruction and the lessons to fill these gaps
- Data to monitor students remotely or in-class
- Data to support principals who want to be instructional leaders
- Data to support the challenging special education department’s needs
Math Diagnostic Assessments
Powerful data from foundational math through Algebra I supporting general education students to students with IEPs.
Let’s Go Learn hosts targeted professional development opportunities for principals, school administrators, and teachers in search of improved knowledge across all education topics. These trainings are customizable to each organization’s learning model, size, and content.