Why Let’s Go Learn?
Let’s Go Learn’s diagnostic assessments and personalized learning were fundamentally designed to close students’ gaps, which directly aligns with today’s need to address unfinished learning and learning loss. That is why we can answer the following questions…
- Why is this student struggling to read?
- How do I identify math gaps that span multiple years below grade level?
- How can I automate remediation for students in reading or math?
- How do I provide equity for all students–from on-grade to students with IEPs?
- How do I ensure legal compliance with disproportionality, FAPE, and compensatory education?
- How can I use my EANS or ESSER (CARES Act) funding on a proven program?
We provide data that is actionable!
- Data that identifies gaps for all students, from general education to students with IEPs
- Data to support daily small grouping
- Data to identify who needs more attention and support
- Data to drive automated online instruction and the lessons to fill these gaps
- Data to monitor students remotely or in class
- Data to support principals who want to be instructional leaders
- Data to support the challenging needs of special education departments
Math Diagnostic Assessments
Powerful data from foundational math through Algebra I, supporting general education students and students with IEPs.
Let’s Go Learn hosts targeted professional development opportunities for principals, school administrators, and teachers in search of improved knowledge across all educational topics. These trainings are customizable to each organization’s learning model, size, and content.