Summer School and ESY
Use actionable data and individualized support to accelerate ELA and math growth in 3-6 weeks.
Close Covid-19 gaps and normal summer slides
This summer will be a unique one. Because of the enormous loss of instructional time caused by the pandemic, never have so many students been in need of instruction. From the first moments of use, Let’s Go Learn will efficiently begin to fill gaps by treating students as the individuals we know them to be. Let’s Go Learn’s products:
- Support fully automatic summer school/extended school year instruction in Math and ELA
- Support teacher-led programs by allowing easy daily flexible grouping and teacher-directed lesson assignments
- Provide vertically scaled data that allows for automatic growth measurement and progress monitoring
- Work for students in Tiers 1 to 3
- Ensure equity and access for all students, as well as legal compliance
This large urban school district saw 2-3 months of gains using the personalized learning solution LGL Math Edge as a summer intervention tool.
Intelligently promote individualized learning
Let’s Go Learn uses a superior model and technology to improve instruction.
- We organize foundational math into 44 sub-tests, each with a zone of proximal development (ZPD) for every student.
- Reading is organized into 7 sub-tests, each with its own ZPD.
- Products are web-based for easy use, both remotely and in class.
- Music, animations, and game-like interface ensure that all students have access to learning.
- We support extended school year (ESY) that can continue into gap-driven SDI.
- We offer real-time progress monitoring for legal compliance and program efficacy.