- Product Brochure (PDF)
- Sample Lessons (Course 4)
- Assessment (ADAM K-7) with Instruction
- System Requirements
LGL Math Edge
LGL Math Edge is a total online solution for all students who need math instruction in kindergarten through 9th grade mathematics. It begins with a diagnostic assessment and then offers individualized reports and prescriptive instruction. This instructional cycle continues until students have reached full mastery.
Step One - Genuine Diagnostic Assessment
The initial step is for students to take the appropriate diagnostic assessment that will find their instructional gaps across multiple subskills of mathematics.
ADAM: For students learning their foundational math spanning instructional levels K to 7.
DOMA Pre-Algebra: Strong basic math skills but gaps within skills taught at grades 4 to 8.
DOMA Algebra: Solid foundational skills and pre-algebra skills. Take this assessment when students are enrolled in Algebra I or Integrated Math 9 but need support during the course.
Step Two - Personalized Learning
- Customized 60-lesson course created for each student
- Supplemental instruction uses high-interest, age-appropriate learning aids such as songs, videos, and games to meet student needs.
- Rewards students in real-time with positive feedback
- Reports each student's performance automatically